• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite funny youtube video?

dDave

V.I.P.
Pretty self explanatory from the title.

a couple of rules
donbt post anything stupid like a rick roll or something, we want funny.

What's your favorite online video?

Mine was hard to decide and I thought about it for a long time before starting this thread, though there are a lot of videos that I like I chose this one, some of you may have seen it.

(no it's not a rick roll)

YouTube - Chad Vader - Day Shift Manager (episode 1)

I love Chad vader a lot.

What's everyone elses favorite funny youtube video?

viLky

ykLiv
Link: YouTube - Lady overreacts to smack on head

During a city hall meeting, a lady gets whacked upside the head with a piece of paper and it takes her about 3 seconds to react. She falls on the floor with a loud yelping sound. It kept me laughing for the longest time. I even added it in my favorites because it was so funny.

dDave

V.I.P.
Link: YouTube - Lady overreacts to smack on head

During a city hall meeting, a lady gets whacked upside the head with a piece of paper and it takes her about 3 seconds to react. She falls on the floor with a loud yelping sound. It kept me laughing for the longest time. I even added it in my favorites because it was so funny.

Dude that is awesome, Ilove it, now I'm not going to be able to stop laughing.:D

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I'm just gonna have to go with Numa Numa, I'm too lazy to bother thinking of anything, or to post the Numa Numa link. :lol:

Italiano

Film Elitist
The Escalating Interview

There's two versions of it. This is the shorter one and I like it better.