Movies Favorite funny movie quotes

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by idisrsly, Jun 26, 2010.

1. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

3. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I Like my quotes Classic, and Mel Brookes can't be beaten

YouTube - Blazing Saddles - KKK

A couple good quotes in one scene!

Where the white women at!?

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Mean girls, definitely.

I love the part where someone says to Janice Ian, "Nice wig, Janice. What's it made of?"

And she replies, "Your mom's chest hair"

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Haha, Norm MacDonald during a bar fight"Dirty Work," pauses and says:

"hey, how come you get a pool cue?!?!"

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

That's what I was going to say.

Lots of good ones from Blazing Saddles - 15 is my limit on Schnitzengruben, baby

"The sheriff is coming and he's a n-----r!" "what did he say?" "he said the sheriff is coming and he's near" "NO! DOL GARNIT! I SAID THE SHERIFF IS A N-----R!"

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

There's so many damn funny quotes in Hangover, same thing with Hot Tub Time Machine.

Another one that I love is in Mr. Woodcock when they're at the fair and they're playing basketball. Stifler loses and Billy Bob Thorton says I've seen better shooting at the Special Olypics, I laughed so far even though it's mean lol.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Any quote from Arnie or Jim Carrey. Arnie just has to say 'How are you?' and I'll laugh. Jim Carrey is just hilarious.

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

"What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy."

10. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Blackmail?... Good Luck Video by Eryn - MySpace Video

Let me get this straight: You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck...

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010