• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Freezer Meals

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I have been looking for ideas for freezer meals that I can make ahead and have ready to go in the freezer. One of my favorite freezer meals is making either shredded chicken or shredded beef for different Mexican dishes. You literally throw the chicken or beef in a freezer bag with all the spices you want, onions and peppers. When the time comes to cook it, just toss in a crock pot and cook. You will have a hot meal ready when you get home from work or school.

I would love to hear what some of your favorite freezer meals are. I want to expand on what meals I can make.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Stir fried chicken w/ veggies and rice...and breakfast sandwiches. My wife has done both of those, made them in bulk. and was good for like 4 or 5 meals.