• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite foods?

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Piccolo said:
It's on a women? I believe you mean woman, and nobody erased any post you had in here, so stop your bitching, every time you post you basically bitch about something. The majority of the people dont care about what you say because it is of to poor quality to read.
If thas how you see things then fine, but you are alwayZ bitching about some thing someone rights so stop your bitching.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
lavoidgaskins said:
Piccolo said:
It's on a women? I believe you mean woman, and nobody erased any post you had in here, so stop your bitching, every time you post you basically bitch about something. The majority of the people dont care about what you say because it is of to poor quality to read.
If thas how you see things then fine, but you are alwayZ bitching about some thing someone rights so stop your bitching.
Please lavoid, you just got back and you're already fueling a fire. Just stay on topic damnit.

I forgot to add Lobster. +1 to you Italiano for the Pepsi and grenadine mention.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
The Mercenary said:
lavoidgaskins said:
Piccolo said:
If thats how you see things then fine, but you are alwayZ bitching about some thing someone rights so stop your bitching.
Please lavoid, you just got back and you're already fueling a fire. Just stay on topic damnit.

I forgot to add Lobster. +1 to you Italiano for the Pepsi and grenadine mention.
Sure if thats what you want then fine I'll stay on topic. Like I said before my fav food is on a women. You people should know what I'm talking about. Second fav hough I would have to say Hispanic and Caribbean food.

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

i LOVE KOREAN FOOD.^^ My Korean Step Grandma Sends me kimchi and sushi. Also I like Pizza Icecream and After i tasted it i like it to.DeepFried Crickets.^^