Favorite Filler

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What is your favorite Filler scene? (If you gonna come in here I say fillers then please just don't post)

Anyway, my favorite would be when Piccolo, Tien, Yamcha, & Krillin are all attacking Cell trying to give Gohan the edge in the Kamehameha clash, that is just so classic, I could watch that scene all day.

2. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

Pikkon knocking out Frieza with just a slap to the face. I don't care what anyone says, that scene was gold.

3. Yeah. That scene was a classic. It made Frieza look like a sucka after that. My favorite fillers I think were the Other World Tournament episodes. It was pretty interesting to see other fighters from different galaxies go against each other. It was kinda funny to see the other Kais' faces broken when they saw how strong Goku was. lol

4. I remember him knocking Cell out with one smack, but not Freeza. Anyway, my favorite filler would have to be the fight with the Cell Juniors, and the Z-gang helping out SSJ2 Gohan against Cell.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree the Cell Jr part is really good, especially when Gohan goes nuts on them, because he sees is friends being beat up real bad, that one is so good, I think the Cell Jr's are very cool characters.

6. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

Well Pikkon actually used two attacks.

One in a power up state that resemble being engulfed in flames and the second Pikkon knocked Cell into the water (which I think is actually a pool of blood). I am not sure if he was completely knocked out, because Pikkon worked pretty fast in defeating them all. Especially when he used the hyper tornado to throw Cell and the Ginyu Force into a large set of spikes.