Favorite fashion era?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Jul 20, 2008.

?

Which was your favorite?

1. Roaring '20s

9.1%
  2. Suiting '40s

27.3%
  3. Fonzie '50s

18.2%
  4. Groovy '60s

27.3%
  5. Flared '70s

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Punk '80s

9.1%
  7. '90s Grunge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other (please explain)

9.1%
  1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

For the sake if simplicity let's stick to the 1900's, it'll still give you a nice range of choices.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
    Blueyes likes this.

2. ValentinSelezynov

ValentinSelezynov Registered Member

I voted other. I like the "mod" look of the late 70's/80's we had here in Britain. Lambretta scooters and suits.

I also like the Duran Duran look of the 80's, that's part of the reason i wear eyeliner with suits.

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I don't think I really have a favorite. I mean if you think about it each has its own purpose but I didn't particular think any of them stood out to be better than any other. Growing up just give me jeans and a t-shirt and I'm fine. Heck, give me jeans or more rather shorts and a t-shirt now I'm great. No shoes though, I can't stand shoes personally.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Definitely the 60s. I think I could pull off that look pretty well.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

60s, I like the dress cuts and the classy look with the accessories (which we don't see in this pic, lol)

[​IMG]

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

60's. I would have loved to be a part of it. The clothes and hair were so hip!

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm going for '40s. Everybody looked so perfect and quite good.

8. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I love the classic beauty of the 50's.

That being said, I love how today's fashion integrates a wide range of styles from the 50s up through the 90s, we really have so many more options available then we have in the past, there's something out there for everyone.

9. Poyzin

Poyzin New Member

Personaly, because I'm so wierd and twitchy about old stuff. I like the victorian era / Steam Punk fashion.

XD

10. Superdry

Superdry New Member

90's grunge I guess. The only clothes I own are jeans, t-shirts, hoodies and 1 waterproof jacket (other than socks and undies obviously).