Favorite Easter candy

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Nightsurfer, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all

After walking through the Easter isles and seeing all the candy and goodies it got me to wondering what is you top 5 Easter candies?

My to 5 are...

1. Peeps
    2. Cadbury cream Eggs
    3. Brachs Strawberry Eggs
    4. Starbrust Jellybeans
    5. Carrot candy corns

So what is your top 5 Easter Candies?

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I cannot give a top 5, as I do not generally like candy. However, I absolutely love the Reese's peanut butter eggs.

The bastards at Walmart keep them on the displays at each checkout. I hate them so much. Those are hard to resist, and Walmart is determined to fatten me up, apparently.

Oooh_snap likes this.
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't really eat candy (as in sweets, I do eat chocolate), but at Easter I love just plain old easter eggs <3 and lindt bunnies.

[​IMG]

They look really evil though. In fact I think I shall call it the ysabunny from now on. (yep, I'm holding a grudge :lol:).

ysabel likes this.
  4. SorryAgain

SorryAgain Registered Member

Oh my, yes. The Cardbury Eggs are a must have, no matter what. Jellybeans are also WAY up on the list, and they don't even have to be the Starburst ones. There are so many good flavors. I never got into Peeps really. I'll eat them if there are some at my house, but I don't think I would go out of my way to have it. What are Brachs Strawberry Eggs?

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's a very good selection Rebecca. I think I have to go with either the hard bunny chocolate or the Caramel Chocolate eggs, those two things are delicious, and I could eat them everyday.

6. Lesley

Lesley Registered Member

Reese's Peanut Butter eggs, of course! And chocolate eggs filled with Smarties...but we can't get those here. Hmph.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

:rofl: you evil #¤'$!

I like Ferrero rocher. While they're available all year long here, they're often marketed as Christmas or Easter chocolates (trying hard to be an egg!).

[​IMG]

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Brach's Strawberry eggs are like Cadbury cream filled eggs but with Strawberry cream inside of them.

9. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I love Easter candy, but I won't be eating any this year. :(

1.) Reese eggs.
    2.) Sweet tart jellybeans
    3.) Starburst jellybeans
    4.) Hershey's eggs. Those little ones in the colored foils.
    5.) ... I don't really know what else. I hate Cadbury eggs, and Peeps. Haha.

10. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Not exactly a top 5 list; Speckled eggs (choc coated jelly babies) and any hollow chocolate bunnies ^^