• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Drink (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more)

Italiano

Film Elitist
(If this is too inappropriate, I apologize.)

Let's see, as far as beer goes, I'm not much of a beer fan. When it's just casual, I do like the hard Boston Lager from Sam Adams.

As far as drinking my favs include Morgan, Vodka, Amaretto (Disarono, Crown Royale) liquor.

I recently tried Whiskey, and it's good stuff, but hard to get down. It's the smell that gets to me.

I

indieinmich

I dont really drink except for on very special occasions.But when I do my favorite is my aunt and uncles homemade wine.Its sweet,warm and fuzzy.Mmmmmm.Havent had any in awhile but Christmas eve is comeing and I look forward to trying their latest stock.If it was a good year we will all get a bottle to take home as our gift.I cant wait!!!!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
0_0;

Well, I can't drink yet so....my fav drink would have to be the sparkling drinks that are in wine bottles that come in all different flavors. Trust me, that's good stuff! ^^;

But I mostly drink Cheerwine, Orange, or Cokes on a daily basis >>;

I

indieinmich

0_0;

Well, I can't drink yet so....my fav drink would have to be the sparkling drinks that are in wine bottles that come in all different flavors. Trust me, that's good stuff! ^^;

But I mostly drink Cheerwine, Orange, or Cokes on a daily basis >>;
I dont really like to drink even though I am old enough too.It just makes me feel like crap.I too love love sprkling juice.It is an awesome alternative to drinking socially.It tastes good and feels festive.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I like rasberry lemonade. I'll have that anytime.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I would have to say....
Uh...
Hmm... Egg nog?
Not too sure

...NO! GREEN TEA WITH CITRUS! I love that stuff!!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Guinness and Bass are my top two beers. Liquors, it would have to be whisky (also includes whiskey) and Jägermeister (...yes, technically it's a liqueur, so sue me). Non-alcoholic, Dandelion & Burdock and Ginger Beer.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I like imported root beers and Shirley Temples. Not a drinker really.

Blur

iPimp
Budwiser Select and New Castle

Bacardi Silver, Hypnotiq, Everclear, Smirnoff, Henessey :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite beers are
-Coors Light
-Blue
-Bohemian
-Hoegarden

Liquor
-Alize
-Malibu Rum