• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Favorite DK Game?

dDave

V.I.P.
I have played many Donkey Kong games and hve always loved the game until games after Donkey Kong 64 were released,

Donkey Kong 64 is not only my favorite Donkey Kong game it is also my favorite game of all time, this game really stood up to the Donkey Kong standards unlike games like Donkey Konga and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat or Mario vs. Donkey Kong,

Donkey Kong Games should have stayed like DK64 and never changed, they used to be perfect.

What's your favorite Donkey Kong game?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Donkey Kong 64 is my favorite DK game followed closely by DK Country 2. DK64 is also one of my favorite games ever. I loved how detailed it was and how long it was.

I'd love to see another DK64 style DK game. It's up there with Mario 64 for me.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Definitely Donkey Kong Country, though I admit I haven't played any of the others. I think I was turned off from Donkey Kong 64 after hearing about all the collection quests, but now I kinda want to go back and play it. I'm sure it'll be available for download on Wii at some point. When I win the poker tournament at the end of the year I'll download some of the other DK games on my new Wii.

dDave

V.I.P.
Donkey Kong 64 was a great game, it still remains my favorite game of all time, I would suggest buying it now and not waiting for it to come out for the Wii it was great on the N64.

(By the way, you're going down in the poker tournament)