• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite DJ

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of great DJ's out there in the world, some more famous than others. Here are just a few of the popular ones:

-Kaskade
-Tiesto
-David Guetta
-Deadmau5
-Armin Van Buuren
-Ferry Corsten

Obviously there's a lot more, but those are the main ones in my head right now. For me, it's hard to choose a favorite since I enjoy a lot of them, but since I have to go with a favorite I'll choose Deadmau5. When I first started to listen to this type of music Tiesto was my favorite, but I've explored a lot of Deadmau5 in the last few months and he has a lot of great songs. He's also Canadian, which is awesome.

How about you guys?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Definitely David Guetta on top.

Bob Sinclair. For non-French, Armin van Buuren, DJ Juju, Dirty South and some local DJs I've heard at clubs where my bro in CA hosts his weekly events/parties.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went to this pretty high end up club in Montreal last weekend and MC Mario was there. He was pretty damn good. I don't remember a lot of it since I was pretty drunk, but he put on a damn good show for the most part. He's not all that popular today, but he once was so it was pretty cool to see him there playing all night.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
The thing is, DJs who play in cool clubs start it that way. It's nice to be familiar with the local scene DJs because you never know when they're going to hit it big time! I have a couple of DJs on my fb from parties I've been to and they're still quite accessible now (you can chat with them or they invite you to their events). When they get to the big league, it's hard to do that anymore.

Shwa

V.I.P.
Guetta, Daft Punk, Lo-Gun. There was one more I use to have as a friend on myspace but I forgot his name. But I deleted my myspace and forgot his name, le sigh :(

~Shwa

Poptart

I hate David Guetta with a deep passion... All he does is make music song like 1990's euro pop. :mad:

Impact

V.I.P.
Danny Byrd
Deadmau5
Andy C
Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso who make up Swedish House Mafia
Fabio
Grooverider
Goldie

I'm sure there are a couple more i'm missing.

Last edited:

Dekzper

Registered Member
I hate David Guetta with a deep passion... All he does is make music song like 1990's euro pop. :mad:
The question in the OP is "Who is your favorite DJ?". :)

Trance = Armin van Buuren. It was Ferry Corsten till I heard the latest ASOT's.
House Trance = Deadmau5
HardStyle = Psyko Punkz

Those are the only 3 electronic genres I listen to very much right now.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Well, this is awkward. I love DJ Izm. He is the DJ from a rap group called Bliss N Eso, they are Australian