Favorite Diva

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who is your favorite diva?

For me it's between Candace Michelle or Kelly Kelly, both are simply amazing, they have incredible bodies and their so hot.

Most of the Divas are extremly hot, but I have to go with those two.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

[​IMG]

Mickie James above and beyond everyone else

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Mickie James or Beth Phoenix, both got the looks and the moves. That's the total package, my friend.

4. Millz

Yeah I hear ya and Beth Phoenix intrigues me as well. There's just something about her that is kinda hot. I don't know what it is.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Probably the fact that she could put most guys in their place and treat them, oh so right.

;)

6. Millz

yeah, i think you're onto something there haha

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

See I'm not the biggest fan on Mickey James, don't get me wrong she's amazing, but I wouldn't put her in the top 5 divas in the WWE right now. But everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I'd just like to add Maria she's incredible as well, can't wait to see her Playboy.

8. Millz

It's all about personal preference, we definitely can't all agree on something like this. Like I don't find Candice Michelle that hot at all. I find her kind of annoying at times, so that might have something to do with it. She has grown on me the past couple of months but she's just ok. Kelly is very hot but she's like 19...sooo I just think she's kinda young haha

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Maria = goddess. :)

Millz likes this.
  10. Omega

Omega Ω

Victoria is by far the hottest girl in the wwe at the time with a thick body type and the wrestling moves to make her a threat also it seems to me the older she gets the better she looks she has what is takes wrestling wise to be the best diva wrestler ever so there for she is a low card jobber in wwe