Movies Favorite Disney Character

Turbo

Registered Member
OK, we ALL have at least one so let's see how this goes. This is open to all characters, animated or not.

Mine are Jack Skellington, Jack Sparrow, Fillmore from Cars, Winnie the Pooh, Stitch; whom i can impersonate; and the newest addition Wall-e

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I am going to say Huey, Dewey, and Louie. (Yes I know that that is 3 characters but they are all pretty much the same) Ducktales was the greatest show ever! at least when you were littler it was, that show even included Donald Duck with the right voice and everything!

Turbo

Registered Member
donald's nephews, yes i'm such a disney freak that i know this, count as one because they are always together. ducktales was great. i think doofus had the best name to personality match.

remember when they tried to have the three as teenagers in Quack Attack?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Yeah that was horrible, I hated that.

I still can't believe that they got the original Donald Duck for that show and all of the episodes that he is in.

They still don't have some of the technology that they use in that show but most of it that you see is far improved by now.

Turbo

Registered Member
very true.

hey, remember Darkwing Duck.....poor Launchpad, always a side-duck and never the main mallard.

Turbo

Registered Member
Now that you mention Uncle Remus, who if i remember correctly is from song of the south, i have a random disney fact.

song of the south has never been officially released by disney for home distribution because bill cosby bought the rights to it and refuses to let disney re-release it in anyway.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
A guilty pleasure might be one of the princesses...can't decide on which one.

Simba/Mufasa were both pretty awesome. Woody. The Brave Little Toaster.

trying to think old school.

Last edited: