• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Disney character

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Disney movies were pretty much the staple of every kid's childhood. So, just as the title says, who was your favorite Disney character(s)?

For me it would be the following:

- Maleficent (from Sleeping Beauty)
- Princess Jasmine
- Jafar
- Abu
- Mulan
- Simba
- Pocahontas
- Esmeralda
- Jack and Gus (from Cinderella, for those not aware)

And that pretty much covers it for me. There's more characters that I like, it's just these ones stood out more in their respective movies.

Elanor

Registered Member
I love Disney films, and I have lots of favourite characters:

Bernard (from The Rescuers)
Jock (Lady and the Tramp)
Trusty (Lady and the Tramp)
Thomas O'Malley (Aristocats)
The Genie
Merlin and Archimedes (Sword in the Stone)
Sir Hiss (Robin Hood)

These are characters that stand out for me.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Dodger from Oliver and Company. That dude is one cool dog. I mean he wears a bandanna and sunglasses.

I also love Esmerelda, she makes Hunchback one of my faves.

I love Sarabi in The Lion King. I especially love how she retains her dignity and strength after Scar takes over and she loses both her child and husband. She's just badass.

This scene gives me chills

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My favorite Disney movie was The Little Mermaid. I loved Ariel and Sebastion...and flounder...and Ursula. I was pretty obsessed with it.

dDave

V.I.P.
What a great thread!

I'm going to answer only from Disney cartoons (no pixar involved here)

Here are some of my all time favorites.
-Simba
-Timon and Pumba ("You've got to put your behind in your past" :lol:)
-The Beast
-Emperor Cuzco
-The Genie
-Patcha
-Kronk

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few (as always), but those are the ones that come to mind right now. That likely means that they stand out to me the most.

Every character in The Emperors New Groove is pretty awesome! :lol:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I don't know why I was only thinking of older Disney films for this thread. I want to add these two characters. They are new characters but I loved them both a lot.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I have a lot of favorite Disney Characters myself:

Goofy
Donald Duck
Mickey Mouse
Cruella DeVil
Pegleg Pete
Dumbo
The Beast
Gaston

and a whole lot more, but too numerous to mention.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I completely forgot about the Mickey Mouse side. I love all those guys. Mickey, Minnie, Donald (absolute fav), Daisy, Goofy and Pluto. They are all awesome.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Simba, Aladdin, or Beast. Those were probably my three favorite Disney movies, so it's easy to like those characters.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Jiminy Cricket is boss. He told me I'm a human animal and to do the right thing (in a somewhat different manner than Spike Lee), or something like that. Pure class, that cricket.