• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Director

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I'm a big Tarantino fan (eh, or at least a moderate one), I thought Pulp Fiction was an excellent movie, and he's made a bunch of other really good ones as well (including the Kill Bills and Reservoir Dogs)... Wes Anderson has a few good ones such as The Royal Tenenbaums and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, I really like his dry humor.

Pier Paolo Pasolini takes the win though for "Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma" which was and still is banned in many countries and for which he was murdered.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry but I've never heard any of those movies that you just mention so I wont consider him as a great director till I see one of is movies, also I would like to put two other name James Cameron, just need to say two words to describe him Titanic and Terminator. Also I think Ron Howard is a very good Director.

T

TurkuSama

Wes Anderson is the fucking shit. Love all of his movies.

Others include:
. Quentin Tarantino
. Steven Spielberg
. Ridley Scott
. James Cameron
. Guy Ritchie
. George Lucas
. John Woo

Love em all...