• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question Favorite Decade?

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm a sucker for nostalgia and honestly don't feel like I'm remembering the past too far from the truth. Honestly, the 90s were awesome. You got great movies like Jurassic Park, Star Wars Episode I, The Matrix, etc. And the video games were simply amazing and improving by leaps and bounds.

This may sound odd to some, it's also the last decade that didn't have smart phones. I kind of miss the world without phones and wish I got to experience more of it. Phones are great but they kill certain social interactions.

What decade is your favorite?

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
When I think of my life in the past, I don't really think in decades. Instead, I think in years. For example, 1990-92 were good years for me. 1993-1994 were bad for me, while 2003 and 2009 were good and happy years for me.

asp3

Registered Member
For me it would be the 80's, not so much because of what happened peripherally during the decade but because of the wonderful time I had in college during the early 80's. I was on a parental scholarship so I didn't have to worry about living expenses and the money that I did earn went towards fun. I also had a rather wonderful relationship in the first part of 1980 that was a lot of fun. On top of that I loved most of my classes in college and really got to know some great folks during that time.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
The 80's were basically good times for me. I lived in Rhode Island, United States during that decade. I was a small child back then. Lots of good memories of hanging out with my friends, spending time with my parents, heck, even elementary school was good at times for me.

As for the 90's, some of it was real good for me. But some of it was quite bad for me as well.