• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite day of the week?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So what's your favorite day of the week and why? Basic question, maybe not so basic of an answer?

I like Wednesday's usually. Not too far in that the week is over, but not too early either. Saturday's work out nicely too because I generally just hang out then. :)

I know it's kind of a boring question but it could get interesting answers.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Saturdays for sure. I usually chill with my friends on Saturdays, and college football is on Saturdays in the fall.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Friday after school...or Saturday because it's the longest period of time before school starts again.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Saturday is my only day off of work, I usually spend it with friends or ScubaStephanie, and generally do absolutely nothing. Makes it my favorite day of the week by far.

Teorropy

Well if we are basing this off of football, then it is a flip between Monday, Saturday, and Sunday, they all have football on it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Well if we are basing this off of football, then it is a flip between Monday, Saturday, and Sunday, they all have football on it.
And Thursday. But Saturday has by far the most football. I watch football from 11 am until whenever the last game ends, usually around 10 pm, but sometimes there's a late game on until midnight.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Usually the weekends and the holidays :p I get to sleep in.

But on a weekend, it's actually Thursday, I dunno. I just like it. I hate Mondays, that's for sure.

dDave

V.I.P.
I like Thursdays I think that it has something to do with the meaning of the name but usually Thursdays go generally well for me because I don't have to do much.