• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favorite Cosby kid?

Marvelous1

Registered Member
Out of all of Cliff and Claire Huxtable's children who is your favorite? (their children are Sondra, Denise, Theo, Vanessa, and Rudy)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am a huge fan of The Cosby show, I've seen all the episodes at least three times each. Theo was definitely my favorite character, more so when he was a young kid, not so much when he was college. I wish they would of never made him realise he was dylesic, I preferred him when he was stupid.

Marvelous1

Registered Member
It's Theo for me too. I especially like the episode where he was explaining to Cliff that he didn't have to go to college because he could live in New Jersey where rent is cheaper and he could live on bologna and cereal! :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's definitely my favorite scene of him as well, not only was Theo funny in that segment but Cliff was hilarious as well. "Theo! that's the dumbest thing I've heard in my entire life. No wonder you get D's in everything." Such a classic.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Rudy was always my favourite simply because the conversations between her and Cliff were so cute! I just google image searched her though and looks like she's grown up a bit :lol:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Vanessa was always my favorite because she seemed to use sarcasm more than the rest of them. Theo was a close 2nd.