Movies Favorite Comic book movie?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright lets get this sub-forum some action. I was curious to see what is everyone favorite movie based on a comic?

For me it has to be the original Batman with Michael Keaton. I just loved it, Michael Keaton is my favorite actor to play Batman and Jack Nicholson did a wonderful job portraying the Joker. I think as soon as I see Batman: Dark Knight, i'll change my mind about my favorite Batman and favorite actor to play Batman, but has of right now it's the original Batman that gets my vote.

What about you guys?

The first and second Superman movies were good, but because I haven't seen the other ones after except the recent one.

Spider-man 2 and X-Men 2 are my other favs.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Well, these days there have been some hits and there have been misses... and then there have been misses.

I am a big fan of one that everyone keeps saying is a miss. "The Punisher" is one of my favorite comic book flicks. Very dark but I am a fan of this type of story. Though I'm not exactly looking forward to the second one since Tom Jane dropped out. Not too optimistic for Warzone.

I'm torn between "The Punisher" and "Batman Begins". Both of em are so good.

booku

Registered Member
It's a tie between X-Men 2 and Batman Begins. I grew up reading X-men comic books and watching the animated show, so it's been engrained in my youth. However, I liked the grittiness of Gotham that Batman Begins was able to portray, as well as the casting and music. Anything with Hans Zimmer in it, I will watch. So I guess if I had to truly choose...I would pick Batman Begins, but I am sure this choice will be blown out of the water by the Dark Knight.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The only comic book movies I really like are the Batman movies, and Batman Begins was easily the best Batman movie, so I'll have to go with that.

Vegito728

Registered Member
After seeing Ironman that's my new fav. It was just an awesome movie. A nice blend of comedy/action. After I got out of the theater I wanted to go see it again. It was that good.