Movies Favorite comedies

Greywolf

Registered Member
Sup? Gerywolf here, saying how all movies are awe-inspiring goodness, but personally, I like all movies, but the ones I really enjoy, are suspense, comedies, and action. This time, focusing on comedy,I want to hear the public talk. What's your favorite comedy movie? Mine are : Napoleon Dynamite, The Benchwarmers, Click, School for Scoundrels, etc. But that's just me. I want YOUR honest picks on your favorite comedies. It can be more than one. So come on down and show us what you got.

Thanks for listening.

FBrown89

Registered Member
Sup? Gerywolf here, saying how all movies are awe-inspiring goodness, but personally, I like all movies, but the ones I really enjoy, are suspense, comedies, and action. This time, focusing on comedy,I want to hear the public talk. What's your favorite comedy movie? Mine are : Napoleon Dynamite, The Benchwarmers, Click, School for Scoundrels, etc. But that's just me. I want YOUR honest picks on your favorite comedies. It can be more than one. So come on down and show us what you got.

Thanks for listening.

Anything with John Candy, or by Kevin Smith. And a few personal favorites of mine other than John Candy and Kevin Smith films, are as followed:

Orange County
Waiting
Employee of the Month
Heavyweights
Knocked Up
Superbad
Juno (good hearted comedy)
The Goonies (kinda comedy-ish)
Scary Movie 2
Coneheads
etc

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
3 words

"What about bob?"

that is for sure my favorite comedy ever and I doubt that will ever change, such a great movie.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ugh . . I hated Napoleon Dynamite. It's a cancerous cyst on the nutsack of the movie industry.

My favorites include (but are not limited to)

Naked Gun Series
Anything Mel Brooks
Happy Gilmore
Superbad
40 Year Old Virgin
Joe Dirt

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Cool Runnings is another one. Probably one of the few Disney movies I really like (aside from their CG animated stuff like The Incredibles).

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I really need to get Superbad on DVD...

I like the blatant, sometimes stupid comedies. I can appreciate the sophisticated humor, but I'd rather not think that hard just to get some laughs.

Here are some recent ones I'ev watched.

Simpsons/Family Guy Movies
Harold and Kumar: Escape From Guantanamo Bay
Anchorman
Dodgeball
Blades of Glory