Movies Favorite Classic War Movies

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
What is your favorite classic war movie?
Mine is Full Metal Jacket. Absolute classic, extra salty, with a side of Vietnam Ketchup.

YouTube - Full Metal Jacket - Motivational Speech

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training... you will be a weapon, you will be a minister of death, praying for war. But until that day you are pukes! You're the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings! You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless! And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do you maggots understand that?

Best motivational speech ever!

Close seconds are Clint Eastwood WW2 movies, namely Where Eagles Dare, and Kelly's Heroes.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I agree, Pearl Harbor (2005) sucked donkey balls. a good one was made in the 70s........ Can't remember who starred in it though

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Gallipoli with Mel Gibson in it.

And heaps of Serbian war movies.

Fusious

Registered Member
Top Gun was a great movie. Yes it was dramatic and a lil bit of a love story, but you can't deny that it was a great movie.