Favorite Class?

Discussion in 'School' started by Kazmarov, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

What's the best class you've ever taken in all your time at school?

For me, it's gotta be 7th grade social studies. I learned so much handy stuff in that year (particularly about Islam) that I've been referencing constantly for years.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

For me, I gotta go with 8th grade science. I had this very enthusiastic teacher who was very passionate about science. That made it fun, and he was always doing stuff to keep us interested. That worked, and I learned all that I could. Retaining that information... well, that's a different story.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  3. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

It's a tie for me. In Sophomore year in high school. I had Theology that covered world religion and the catechism philosophy, and even though we didn't do much, he stuff we talk ed about was eye opening and now part of my hunger for life's knowledge has a nice dose of knowledge of religions thrown in.

the other class was my Sophmore year Civics class where we leanred about ancient history, and civilizations.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hmm . .

I don't have a definite answer but my Power of Words class was great.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

My Political Science class and Aesthetics classes were quite enjoyable.

I also likes my Modern U.S. History class and my Transformation of Japan course.

All college courses all completely unrelated to my field.

6. Sarra91

Sarra91 Registered Member

Hmmm it's so hard to choose! My first semester it was torn between Logics and Human Sexuality. Last semester it was Classical Mythology. This semester it will probably be Social Psychology, Career Planning and Astronomy.

The best I've had so far is Human Sexuality though.. Gotta love a class in which you get sprayed with Spermicide.

7. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

AP European History. Awesome teacher and awesome subject. It doesn't get any better than that.

I also think that last year's Concert Band was a great class. So I'll just say these two.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd say 10th grade creative writing was pretty awesome. I also liked blocked AP American History in 10th grade which I got near 100% on for my final grade. Since it was AP a B would have counted the same as an A so an A was like getting extra credit on my GPA.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Abnormal Psychology. I enjoyed discovering the DSM (at that time it was still the DSM III-R version) and going through case studies and practically feeling you are mentally insane daily.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I loved the engineering and architecture classes that I took. Also Etymology, but only because the teacher was awesome. Gotta love PE as well.