• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Christmas Song

dmny500

Registered Member
I would have to say that my favorite is the Christmas song by Nat King Cole. I don't really enjoy any others, they annoy me cause they're too happy.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I tend to like the prettier Christmas songs, especially orchestral versions. (there's a lot, really I can't even remember them all.:p)

As for a real favorite, probably Ave Maria, it's just a really pretty song.

I personally can't really stand a lot of the modern remakes of the songs, and the more annoying songs in the first place like Jingle Bell Rock.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I am not a fan of Christmas (I know Boo Grinch) Halloween is better in my book.

But you wanted to know my favorite song, I'll tell ya. Better yet I'll show ya.

YouTube - wreck the malls

I can post more of my type of Christmas music if ya want..

Have a merry and Twisted Christmas all! :lick:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd like to add another one I'm a big fan of Last Christmas I gave you my heart by Wham, I'a big fan of Wham. George Michael has a great voice, and this song is one of my best Christmas songs.

Shwa

V.I.P.
I would have to say "Silent Night", any remake done to that song is just amazing. I like it sung either by a black gospel group or Mariah Carey, just love it!

~Shwa

domkenn

I'm not a big Celine Dion fan but her version of "O Holy Night" sent chills up my spine when I heard it on the radio a few weeks back. Had to stop the car and listen to it

check it out on youtube (can't put the url here as don't have > 15 posts yet!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
whiteraven Music 10
Jeanie Music 10
Jeanie Music 17
Turbo Music 16
R Music 11