• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Christmas movies

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since Christmas is twenty-five days away, I thought I would start this thread.

What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?

Here are some that I really like:

-Elf
-The Grinch Who Stole Christmas(Cartoon and the Jim Carrey version)
-Frosty The Snowman

Also, like some of you already know, I don't consider the first Die Hard a Christmas movie.

Definitely Elf.

The National Lampoon Christmas movie is on every year so I don't even bother to mention it. So used to it than last year while we were having our annual Christmas party with friends, we just put the movie with no sound in the background. Actually watched it twice! :p

TORHABSFAN

Love christmas movies.

here are some of my favs that come to mind. Some of these may seem brutal to you guys but whatever I like them.

Home Alone 1&2
Fred Claus
Surviving Christmas
Jingle All the Way
The Stanta Claus 1,2 and 3
Christmas with the Cranks
4 Christmases
Scrooged
Bad Santa

that's all I can think of for now. Not really into the cartoons. I was when I was a kid but not anymore.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I still love the cartoon ones(Mickey Mouse Chrismast Carol and Frosty The Snowman), as far as real life movies:

Frost
Elf
Home Alone
Jingle All the way

And of course, Rocky IV ;)

Konshentz

Konshentz
I have a few movies that I bust out every Christmas...

Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Christmas Vacation
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Bad Santa
The Year Without A Santa Claus
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Rehmo

Die Hard hands down....