Favorite character....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who's your favorite character that WWF/WCW/TNA created. I'd have to go with The Undertaker creation. I think the overall idea of an unbeatable dead man was amzing. Everytime that Untertaker was struggling and that hardly Paul Bearer just showed him the earn and he just sat up....sends chills down my spine everytime I talk about it.

I am not talking about favorite wrestler. Favorite haracter created.

S

+ShowsToppeR+

UNDERTAKER
GOLDUST
MANKIND (circa 1996)
KANE (circa 1997)
BOOGEYMAN is just too funny
EUGENE is funny too

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Goldust I hate that guy, one of the worst creations, Boogeyman is just crazy and I hope he'll become a good wrestler soon and not just an entertainer,but an awesome creation by the WWE, Mankind was just a human destroyer and Eugene is just retarted but everytime he pulls out thge old wrestlers moves was just hilarious. Kane I think they tried to copy The Undertaker when they created him

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, and that Native American guy, Tatonka or something, before he went "bad." Those were the good days of wrestling, before all the retarded drama.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I liked.

Kane(When he had his mask)
Undertake(Back in the day)
Sting(WCW)
Ultimate Warrior
Boogeyman
Mankind(1996)
Juventud Guerrero(WCW with mask)

C

Crimson

I like

Kane (with mask)
Mankind
Undertaker(Back in the day)
Stone Cold (whenever...lol)
The Boogeyman (Funny Guy)
Hulk Hogan (Back in the Day)
Big Show (now)

Doink, Undertaker, the Hurricane, the Headshrinkers, Kamala, Papa Shango, Tatonka, Mankind.

I love the old gimmicks. Thats one of the reasons I stopped watching wrestling as much. THey started getting rid of the gimmicks and ust getting ripped gus and telling them to be angry.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow buy you're going old school with your picks lol, you made all great picks I believe. But I dont agree with the Hurricane.

The reason I put the Hurricane was until recently (since I havent watched wrestling for a number of months) he was the only guy that actually had a gimmick. Everyone else was the same (ripped and pissed). The Hurricane was a nice beath of fresh air in my eyes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He was just portraying a super hero it's not like something that you dont see often, but the boogeyman is he's very strange compared to the other wrestlers, he eats worms.