• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Character

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Who is your favorite character in DragonBall, or DragonBall Z, this does not include GT, or any of the movies because they are ALL filler and considered non-canon, this would be manga related characters. If you state favorite canon character then go ahead and state movie character....and GT is you are sad enough to like that crap. You may include filler from DB/Z as well, and be sure to actually give reasons as to why they are your favorite character, dont just state their name.

My favorite character would obviously be Piccolo, hence the name. Piccolo started out evil, and turned good, like most of the villians, and is the most intelligent when it comes to the Z-Fighters, this includes knowledge in general, and knowledge about fighting. He is very cool and collective, which is why I relate to him. He defends his friends, even if it means his death, and he is normally calm until you piss him off or mess with one of his friends.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Piccolo is up there on my list, but my favorite character has to be Vegeta. The reason for that decision is simple: He will never give up or never back down even though he knows he can't win, he has the craziest strategies when it comes to fighting and he might not always win but he always wants to come back for more that's makes me like him so much.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Me and my friend used to laugh about the little bald guy (Krillin? spelling?) because he seemed to be a super version of mr. clean.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I think my favorite would be teen gohan (the cell gohan) and Vegeta. Gohan I liked until he went to hs in the buu saga. Vegeta has always been kool lol

Vegito728

Registered Member
Mine would be Vegito I have always liked him he's just plain awesome. I like his attacks and his cloths lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I don't like what they did with Gohan after the Cell Saga, they kinda ruin is character if you ask me. Also I dont consider Vegito as a real character because he only appears a few times, same thing with Gotenks.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I do lol. If I have to choose a new character would probably be Vegeta or Trunks.