Favorite Character.

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Who is your favorite character in naruto and why? Mine is Kakashi he's cool calm and collected and not to mention strong lol.

2. Gankutsuou

Gankutsuou Guest

I would have to say that mine would be... hmmmm.... Rock Lee. He's quite humorous, yet has a great power. I forsee himself sacrificing himself by opening all eight gates later in the future ^_^.

3. LostForever

LostForever Guest

Sasuke, Kakashi Sensei, and Naruto. Sasuke is just, wow.. Lol, and Naruto is so cute, and Kakashi is, wow.. LOL

4. figet

figet Guest

mine is kakashi because hes just badass hes like the coolest and hes sharigon is awsome. lol but then again i love narutos determination

5. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Well if it isnt obvious from my sig and avy my favorite character is Kakashi because I just like him as a fighter and he isnt always serious and he can be very funny but he is also very strong

6. itachi is prety insane ... other then him i'd say naruto or shikamaru, its hard not to say naruto after his fight with sasuke, thats was awesome

7. Gankutsuou

Gankutsuou Guest

heh.. warning of spoile to anime watchersr. if you don't wanna read any further, don't.

So then.
    If you think naruto was awesome vs Sasuke, then wait till you see him one on one with orochimaru.

8. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Kakashi no doubt. :D

I just like how he is so laid back, then he kicks major arse during the battle. His design it awesome too, I don't really like Naruto's or Sasuke's outfit, they don't look combat ready O.O

9. normaly thatd piss me off and all cuz i read on anyways lol .. but such a spoiler is expected, in fact even with out knowing it i knew it would happen sooner orlater so i cant wait for it

10. FLCLdude0189

FLCLdude0189 Guest

well im new so I'm teelin everyone & my avatar & sign is a dead give away lol but I don't count him as the best I like Hinata hell of alot better especially with those new attacks she learns she's sooo awsome