Favorite Character types.

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Malificus, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

What character type do you consistantly like in every series?

Mine are:

-Creepy, perverted, middle aged scientist
    Examples: Ni Jianyi (Saiyuki), Icchan (Angelic Layer)

- Innocent person who enjoys everything
    Examples: Yotsuba (Yotsuba&!), Akari (ARIA the ANIMATION), Kaolla Su (Love Hina)

-Wild person
    Examples: Shizuma Kusanagi (Real Bout High School), Kaolla Su (Love Hina)

2. Laharl ex

Laharl ex Guest

I go for the male snot nosed brat characters.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I love perverted characters. They make everything funny, and their expressions are almost always, hilariously drawn. I also like the serious ones who can lighten up sometimes, like Ed Elric or Train from Black Cat.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Perverted like Keitaro Urashima (Love Hina), perverted like Kintaro Oe (Golden Boy), or perverted like Ni Jianyi (Saiyuki)?

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

um...I've never read any of those, so I can't really say. I was thinking more of Master Roshi from Dragonball or Master Ebisu from Naruto.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

You need to read Love Hina at least. Ken Akamatsu did a brilliant job on it. But I get what kind of perverted you mean.

7. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

my favorite type of characters for guys are mostly the dark, mysterious, and kinda evil but not totally evil type.
    >> Example - dr. Jakyll - getbackers - hisoka - hunter x hunter - muraki - yami no matsuei

for the female characters i like mostly the ones who can hold their owns in fights, who are powerful, and don't need to depend on the guys to help them out all the time.
    >> Example - lina inverse - slayers series - anna - shaman king -

i also like the adorable little kid types.
    >> Example - momiji - fruit basket - honey - host club -

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

By adorable little kid types, do you mean Boy Lolita? Both Momiji and Honey Fall under that category. And Honey's older than me, I don't hink he qualifies as kid anymore.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Villians that actually have reasoning or a philosophy behind their actions. They believe they are correct and just always seems to give the enemy the best fight.Shishio -Rurouni Kenshin Alot of the Captains fighting against Ichigo in bleach.

Sociopaths though can be pretty intriguing (Gauron FMP!).

villians bent on world domination or revenge or usually remain mysterious or unknown arent appealing.

As far as heroes

The Male should be strong yet flawed not invincible. Souske Sagura FMP! makes mistakes but he is well skilled. Ichigo loses alot of initial fights. Kenshin also hes only human hes not invincible.

Also i like the characters that is real, in honesty a 14-16 yr-old dropped in some crazy situation but does the best they can. They freak out occasionally or they just show signs of weakness often (crying whining come on all teenagers whine). Shinji (NGE)and Kira (gundam seed)

Female characters.

I dont like the ones that go all weak around guys they like. I like ones that are independant, strong, have their own opinions.

Example Rukia-Bleach, Kagahli (sp) from Gundam seed, Chidori from FMP! though she sometimes shows weakness her strengths seem to shine.

so female characters i dont like
    probably Kagome-InuYasha, Toru -Fruits Basket, Any of the female characters from Please Twins or Please Teacher. ummm probalby could go one but im tired.

10. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

hmm...probably the ones that look young and are so adorable and has a cute personality..yea they're not kids but they look and act like kids...this also includes ginji in chibi form. I know he's not a kid...