TV Favorite character? (House excluded)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Merc, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Alright, I'm sure we wouldn't be posting here if we didn't like the guy so who is your favorite character (any seasons not just current) and why?

Foreman is one of my favorites not only because he's basically House Lite but because he's not afraid to stand up to him directly and challenge him, something no other doctors are prepared to do. Another favorite of mine would have to be Remy or "13". Not only is she an absolute babe, but she's another one who isn't afraid of House. She never really challenges him face to face, but she certainly knows how to avoid him so that's got to say something about her intellect.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Foreman is a great character, and I as well love when he stands up to Dr House, a lot of people are afraid to do so in the show, which is one of the reasons why I love it when Foreman does it.

I agree with you, 13 is so attractive, and I love how she acts during the show, very brilliant, and not afraid to take any risk.

But if I have to choose on I have to go with Wilson, I think he's a great character, he helps House in many different situations. He's also not afraid to tell House off.

So many great characters though.

3. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

As much as I love to see Foreman stand up to House (and he has his funny moments to boot), I've got to say Wilson. He's been House's friend through the whole show; he's been there to help him out and berate him, he's been funny and sincere; I like him so much because he seems like such a caring and sensitive character. I like him just as much as I like House himself, I think.

4. Merc

I love how Wilson can have the same sick mind as House and then be his conscience at the same time.

5. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

For a main character, it has to be Wilson. Although a close second is David Morse as Tritter. Morse played that character so well.

6. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Lol, I was so making this exact thread Sunday night before my internet cut, and then I wasn't able to =P So I guess Cons beat me to it.

I love Wilson actually. More specifically, I love the whole thing that Wilson and House have going. The banter, the messing around with each other etc etc. That's one of the main things that keep me coming back to the show to watch it.

7. Hanniexxx

Hanniexxx Registered Member

That is a really tough one to answer. Favourite Character..... well aside from the obvious House himself, I would have to say Wilson. When they are on screen together, I am totally glued! Theirs is a true relationship. It would take a lot for someone to stick with anyone who was like House, yet Wilson manages it with ease. Their jokes, tricks and overall humour together is infectious. There can never be enough Wilson! :)

8. Smelnick

I was just recapping to myself some of season 4. Remember that old guy who didn't go to medical school. I liked him. He showed some guts and spunk. Plus he was as smart as house =P

9. Merc

That guy was badass, I hope he makes a return but I doubt it.

10. Smelnick

Yah, it'd be pretty sweet to see him come back as a patient or something.