TV Favorite Cartoon character?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who's your favorite cartoon character?

For me it's Bugs Bunny, I was always a fan of the Bugs Bunny Show, and always loved it when they showed Bugs Bunny, he's entertaining, and quite funny at times. I also have to go with Micky, he's a classic character and his shows are awesome and very well done.

Thoughts?

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Mine is Tom from Tom and Jerry. I don't really know why I liked him, but I always wanted him to catch Jerry even though I knew he never would.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Delivery boy first class Phillip J. Fry. I just see a lot of myself in the dude.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've always been of fan of Tom and Jerry as well, but I prefer Jerry over Tom, I think he's more enteraining. Another character that I would like to add is Raphael from TMNT, I think he was cool, and he was alway the serious one, I liked him a lot.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

It's between Tom and jerry. I identify them as one character. =l

It amazed me how they could represent every single action with a musical instrument, except for the occasional yell/scream.

6. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I loved the looney tunes cartoons growing up. I would have to say my favorite cartoon character is Willy Cyotoe. He is so fun, everything happens to him, but he has never given up. All for a bird. Just go to KFC.

Jeanie likes this.
  7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I guess it'd actually be an anime character for me. Akari Mizunash from Aria.

But only counting like, american cartoons it's kind of a toss up between Iroh from Avatar, Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls, and Tigger

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I liked Chance from SWAT Kats, he was just so awesome and cool. He was the pilor of the jet and kicked butt, plus his tail swished, lol.

~Shwa

9. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Bugs Bunny. He got away with being such a smart ass all the time, it was beautiful.

10. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

It would either have to Spongebob, or Homer Simpson.

I would choose an Anime, but then everyone would.