• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Card.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
thablackjohncena said:
My fav...has to be E-Hero WildHeart...Invul to Traps and a decent 15/16...good stuff.
Just because it's stats are 15/16 doesn't men it's a good card. THat is rather weak. Wildheart is okie, but unless you are using him in the proper deck there is no real reason to run him at all.

T

thablackjohncena

look...i ain't tryin to start nothin...but i have to say this. Yeah, 15/16 is weak, but notice how you use him...strategy is key. I pull WildHeart out mostly when I know I have a marauding captain in my hand, a skill drain or command knight on the field(I have to get a second) or a Cyclone Boomerang that I can use efficiently. Wildheart is very flexible in a Warrior Deck and can also be deadly...if used correctly...and that is something that I'm willing to learn.

K

Kai

My Favorite Card Is Mystic Swordsman Lv4, mostly because i am a swordsman, and he just looks awesome, too bad he isn't that great in this format, though Lv2 is decent if you don't lose him in battle or top deck him in a bad situation.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
thablackjohncena said:
look...i ain't tryin to start nothin...but i have to say this. Yeah, 15/16 is weak, but notice how you use him...strategy is key. I pull WildHeart out mostly when I know I have a marauding captain in my hand, a skill drain or command knight on the field(I have to get a second) or a Cyclone Boomerang that I can use efficiently. Wildheart is very flexible in a Warrior Deck and can also be deadly...if used correctly...and that is something that I'm willing to learn.
if u r willing 2 learn then thats all that matters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Movies & TV 0
dDave General Discussion 3
Merc Tabletop Games 5
L Tabletop Games 9
Turbo Tabletop Games 24