• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Card.

C

cybermewtwo

my favorite card is sadly a card i havent used since the early LOB days of the game which is

Neo the Magic Swordsman. I love the art on it and i love the whole concept of who he is which to be honest when i roleplay i tend to be mostly what he is. a magical warrior of the sword (or staff heh) but yeah...

>_< wish they would remake into something stronger. lol

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Mines is Cyber Dragon. ^^ He is my Robo cuddle buddy. I LOVE HIM. First back i ever got from Crv Cyber dragon.^^ and he has been my best buddy i made a Cyber dragon deck that isn't OTK like someone people want to make it into. I LOVE YOU CYBER DRAGON. ^^-Sits on her cyber dragons head.- YEPPIE

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

I would have to say Strike Ninja and Cyber Dragon. The reason is that Strike Ninja IS a ninja and can dodge a lot of stuff and Cyber Dragon LOOKS just plan cool and his effect come in pretty handy too. Got to love those two cards. ^_^

O

OneVato

Mine are Mobius, Zaborg and Magic Cylinder.

Mobius and Zaborg aren't so much for their effects as they are that they were the first 2 good cards I ever pulled. I normally just side zaborg (and rarely use him), but Mobius has been a staple in every deck of mine since I pulled him.

As for Magic Cylinder, a friend of mine gave it to me when he found out I liked YGO, plus I like the look on people's faces when it finishes them off after they Snatch my Mobius or Vampire Lord.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
SexyKungfuSammy said:
Mines is Cyber Dragon. ^^ He is my Robo cuddle buddy. I LOVE HIM. First back i ever got from Crv Cyber dragon.^^ and he has been my best buddy i made a Cyber dragon deck that isn't OTK like someone people want to make it into. I LOVE YOU CYBER DRAGON. ^^-Sits on her cyber dragons head.- YEPPIE
I'm rahter surprised that yours is Cyber Dragon. Hmm go figure, right. I still think that OTK combo I told you about would ahve been good, but use what ever rocks your boat.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Mine is WingWeaver, i love the picture and i've done a cool combo with her before, back when i used to duel XD Ha, i feel old saying that.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Pugz said:
Mine is WingWeaver, i love the picture and i've done a cool combo with her before, back when i used to duel XD Ha, i feel old saying that.
Wow. Your fav card is my original fav card until Fiber came out and touched me forever.

Kos4Evr

Registered Member
One of my favorite cards before Dark Dust Spirit was St Joan and her fusion materials the Forgiving Maiden and Marie the Fallen One. The reason for this it because it tells a story about how Marie was a fallen angel and she was forgiven and became more powerful than before.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Kos4Evr said:
One of my favorite cards before Dark Dust Spirit was St Joan and her fusion materials the Forgiving Maiden and Marie the Fallen One. The reason for this it because it tells a story about how Marie was a fallen angel and she was forgiven and became more powerful than before.
If you pay that much attention to the cards then you were probaly one of the people on pojo who were writing stories.

T

thablackjohncena

My fav...has to be E-Hero WildHeart...Invul to Traps and a decent 15/16...good stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Movies & TV 0
dDave General Discussion 3
Merc Tabletop Games 5
L Tabletop Games 9
Turbo Tabletop Games 24