Movies Favorite Car Chase

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What is your favorite movie car chase of all time? I personally like the one in Gone in 60 seconds when Nicholas Cage stole that Mustang, and he was escaping from the police. I love it when he puts on the nitrous, and the helicopter says 70-80-90-110 he's gone.

I also like the one in Bad Boys 2

2. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

You know...call me a geek, but I don't ever remember car chase scenes from movies... :(

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

The last 40 minutes of the original Gone In 60 Seconds. That was badass!

Or ALL of The Junkman lol

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Gone in 60 Seconds had a sweet one, but I still need to see the original. The chase scene in The Rock was pretty good as well.

I could have sworn we did this thread already.

5. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

the one in lethal weapon 4 (i think) was cool to me...
    the one where they were fighting in the trucks and stuff..

6. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yes we did this topic a long time ago, but I decided to post it again because we have a lot of new members since then. But I am kind of mad of myself because I forgot to mention The Rock car chase when the Ferrari I believe was chasing the Hummer, it was great.

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I didn't like the first Mad Max but I absolutely love The Road Warrior (Mad Max 2). But still I say the original Gone In 60 Seconds takes the cake. Or if you want, you can say Deadline Auto Theft. It's the exact same movie, but it has a different beginning.

9. Mare Tranquillity

Mare Tranquillity Elite Intellectual

Car chases

Have you seen the car chase from the original GONE IN 60 SECONDS? Much better chase, I think, and it has a wonderful twist ending. It's available from Netflix.

The chase in BULLIT with Steve McQueen was good too.

10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Bullit was awesome only because Steve McQueen was in it. The chase was horrible. A lot of the footage was reused in the same chase and it was some pretty bad driving lol. Sweet car though.