Favorite brand name

Discussion in 'Autos' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What's your favorite bran name for a car? Mine is Chevrolet, there really reliable...the don't cost that much to fix and they have really nice designs like the The silverado.

2. Mine would have to be BMW, since I have one, very good handling, and can go rather fast.

3. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Here we go:

BMW
    RUF
    Mazda
    Audi
    Ferrari
    Aston Martin
    Nissan
    Chevrolet
    Dodge
    Subaru
    Mitsubishi
    Toyota

There are many more but I want to keep it short. I can't pick only one because there are several reasons I like each.

4. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

Ferrari, Mercades, and Mustang.. just because they look nice =] i dont really know anything about cars.. -_-

5. 9ten

9ten Guest

Mustang isn't a brand name. :D

Japanese, probably Toyota. Reliable as a wood burning stove, plus they made the MR2, Celica GT4, and of course the Supra.
    Europe, everyone loves Ferrari, so I'll say BMW. Good quality cars, nice looking, quick, good handlers, not much else to it.
    British, either Noble or Aston Martin.
    USA...I dunno. Probably Chevrolet. I like the Camaro. :)

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You guys are all picking fancy cars lol. I'll fancy too then. My favorite fancy car as to be a AC Cobra or F1 Mclaren and Ferrari

7. I just picked a "fancy" car lol because its what I drive, though I need to get my car inspected again, stupid stickers.

8. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

we pick fancy cars because who would want a broke down car if we had a choice to get shiny nice ones *-* ^_^

O.O HUH?? mustang isnt a brand??

9. My dad and step mom own a Mustang to name a few, so I'd hope its a brand name lol geez.

10. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Brand = manufacturer. Mustang isn't a manufacturer but Ford is. Got it?

Mustang would be the model.