Favorite brand name

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite bran name for a car? Mine is Chevrolet, there really reliable...the don't cost that much to fix and they have really nice designs like the The silverado.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Mine would have to be BMW, since I have one, very good handling, and can go rather fast.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Here we go:

BMW
RUF
Mazda
Audi
Ferrari
Aston Martin
Nissan
Chevrolet
Dodge
Subaru
Mitsubishi
Toyota

There are many more but I want to keep it short. I can't pick only one because there are several reasons I like each.

L

lilbballfrk

Ferrari, Mercades, and Mustang.. just because they look nice =] i dont really know anything about cars.. -_-

9ten

Mustang isn't a brand name. :D

Japanese, probably Toyota. Reliable as a wood burning stove, plus they made the MR2, Celica GT4, and of course the Supra.
Europe, everyone loves Ferrari, so I'll say BMW. Good quality cars, nice looking, quick, good handlers, not much else to it.
British, either Noble or Aston Martin.
USA...I dunno. Probably Chevrolet. I like the Camaro. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You guys are all picking fancy cars lol. I'll fancy too then. My favorite fancy car as to be a AC Cobra or F1 Mclaren and Ferrari

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I just picked a "fancy" car lol because its what I drive, though I need to get my car inspected again, stupid stickers.

L

lilbballfrk

we pick fancy cars because who would want a broke down car if we had a choice to get shiny nice ones *-* ^_^

9ten said:
Mustang isn't a brand name. :D
O.O HUH?? mustang isnt a brand??

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

My dad and step mom own a Mustang to name a few, so I'd hope its a brand name lol geez.