• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Boss?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm gonna have to say Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time. The fight itself was really easy, but the whole thing had kind of an epic feel to it. You gotta love the part where you walk into the room and he's playing the organ.

Albey

Registered Member
My favorite boss, was the big stone guy from battle toads on snes... it was just funny when you played as toads and beat up a rock.

It's such a hard choice. Quadraxis from Metroid Prime 2 jumps out at me, though. What an epic struggle, with so many twists and turns.

A few other bosses that stand out to me:
Bowser in Mario 3 and Mario 64.
The entire final set of bosses in Sonic 3 and Knuckles (you fight them all in a row, so it's like one big endurance challenge).
The Dark Samus battles in Metroid Prime 2.

Actually, I could go on, but I'll stop myself there.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I have plenty, I dont think I could just pick one.

Ganon in Wind Waker and LttP
Mother Brain In Metroid
Bowser in SM64
Chaos in Final Fantasy

thrillhouse22

THRILLHO
I like Phantom Ganon a lot. Pretty much all of the Zelda bosses are bad ass. The final boss from Little Nemo: Dream Master was insane.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Not so much a boss, but playing the final level in Halo is awesome. After you defeat Guilty Spark's plans, you have to escape the explosion in the warthog. You have 3 minutes to drive like 6 kilometers or something like that, and of course, there's a whole bunch of the Flood and Covenant trying to stop you.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I forgot to mention Dark Link in Ocarina of Time. He was more of a mini-boss, but that was pretty awesome.

All Dark Link battles are awesome. The Dark Link battle in Zelda II was rather epic and unexpected. One thing I really liked about the Dark Link battle in Oot, though, was the setting. You walk through a door and you're suddenly in this huge white room. Then after you win the battle it all goes back to normal.