Favorite Board Game?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your favorite board game? One that you actually play in person with people, not an online board game. How often do you play board games with people?

I like Monopoly and Scrabble. Also a fan of Risk.

I don't play board games that often though.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Parcheesi is by far my favorite. Close 2nd would be monopoly. I also enjoyed board games like Backgammon, Battleship (If that's considered one), Life, Sorry, Trouble, etc.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yay, the third board game thread since December!

Othello is my favorite right now. I also like Risk, chess, backgammon, Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble, and Scotland Yard. Othello is the only one I play often. I hate Monopoly.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
I really love Life. :) And when I was younger, Clue used to be my favorite. I used to like Monopoly until I played it with Konshentz. Now, it just sucks because he wins every single time. But Life and Clue are definitely my two favorites.

I play more card games than board games, though. Konshentz and I play a lot of games with the family (his mom's side, and my mom's side.) It's a lot of fun. :)

Last edited:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Monopoly, Chess, and Cluedo. I only like monopoly when i'm winning however, other wise I can't stand it :lol:. I love Chess, but trying to find someone willing to play in my family/friends is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Then if I do, trying to find someone who is challenging to play...so for me it's easier to play chess online.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't own any board games or play any anymore. I'd love to buy Monopoly though. I always had fun playing that game.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yay, the third board game thread since December!

Othello is my favorite right now. I also like Risk, chess, backgammon, Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble, and Scotland Yard. Othello is the only one I play often. I hate Monopoly.

Haha. Here's the one that was active until last month.

http://www.generalforum.com/everyday-life/board-games-50904-page4.html

Granted, it was never asked there how often we play with others. :lol:

I play child board games now, with my son. The rest, I do online with people like Echoes. I would want to play again real chess and games of the generals with someone in the future. Those are my faves.

Last edited: