Favorite / Best Jedi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pianobone, Nov 22, 2005.

?

Do You believe?

Poll closed Apr 4, 2006.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WTF?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't Know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

Ok, short and sweet. Pick favorite / best Jedi or Sith and back it up.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Re: Favorite / Best Jedi (v3.0)

Definitely Yoda. He's tiny and can kick anyone's ass.

3. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i'm still a fan of darth maul. i love seeing him fight, so fluid.

4. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Without a doubt Yoda. He seems like an old pervert.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow, tough choice. I can't say just yet, in one hand, Darth Vader is a given, so I hate to pick him. In the other hand, the rest of them are all very cool... I'd say Obi-Wan possibly or Maul (only because of the best fight scenes in any star wars movie!) but there are a few others I could pick too.

Choices choices... :D

6. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

I haven't voted yet, because I can't make up my mind. Obviously, Yoda is a good pick- but he couldn't defeat Palpatine in combat in Episode 3. Neither one of them was getting the upperhand.

Secondly, Mace almost did defeat Palpatine, but only because Anakin intervened did the Dark Side win that battle.

Third, Obi-wan beat the crap out of Anakin at the end of E3, but the tide turns in E4 when Obi is an old man.

Luke could have killed Vader at the end of E6, but he refused.

(geez- this is more confusing than the BCS)

Qui-Gon was defeated by Maul, but Yoda says in E3 that he has learned how to use his "ghost form" and come back to train Obi-Wan. The only other people to have that happen were Anakin, Obi and Yoda. So it makes you wonder if Qui-Gon became more powerful after death.

Gosh. I haven't even touched on Kyle Katarn, who is by far my favorite non-movie Jedi. He single handedly defeated over 15 Dark Jedi Lords through the "Jedi Knight" games, and he killed thousands of sith apprentices during the process.

7. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

those Jedi Knight games were bad ass.

is there any word of them creating another one?

8. konspiracy

konspiracy New Member

My favorite would have to be Samuel L. Jackson! Just kiddin, my favorite is probably Obi-Wan.

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's the problem with putting Samuel L. Jackson in movies. It's not Mace Windu, it's Samuel L. Jackson! That goes for all of his movies. They may as well name his characters Samuel L. Jackson. :D

10. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

They are all pretty ugly, but Hayden seems to be the closest to attractive out of them all