Favorite/Best Anime Series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmanlink

Registered Member
Personally, I have a lot of favorite anime series, yet I wouldn't consider some of them the BEST.
I mean, everyone has different opinions, but what really is the most popular Anime series?
(For those of you who say "Naruto" or "Gundam" or "DragonBall Z" Please specify)
I thought that the Original Naruto series sucked ass. Although there were some points which were just incredibly epic to watch. But again, its mostly filled with fillers that stray most of the time if not completely from the main plot. In contrast, Naruto Shippuden kicks ass. Its sooo epic... I would recommend everyone to just watch the first 15 eps even if they are in subtitles. They help you read faster if you think about it.
In addition, Gundam Seed was a good one. Although Seed s1 was slightly better than s2. Maybe it was the other way around. WHo knows... :confused:
One piece is just stupid. They extend some random event for like 50 freakin' eps. Its ridiculous. Took me like 15 eps just to get through one battle. Ridiculous. "GET ON WITH IT!!!"

Bleach is awesome.... no question about it.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Personally, I have a lot of favorite anime series, yet I wouldn't consider some of them the BEST.
I mean, everyone has different opinions, but what really is the most popular Anime series?
(For those of you who say "Naruto" or "Gundam" or "DragonBall Z" Please specify)
I thought that the Original Naruto series sucked ass. Although there were some points which were just incredibly epic to watch. But again, its mostly filled with fillers that stray most of the time if not completely from the main plot. In contrast, Naruto Shippuden kicks ass. Its sooo epic... I would recommend everyone to just watch the first 15 eps even if they are in subtitles. They help you read faster if you think about it.
In addition, Gundam Seed was a good one. Although Seed s1 was slightly better than s2. Maybe it was the other way around. WHo knows... :confused:
One piece is just stupid. They extend some random event for like 50 freakin' eps. Its ridiculous. Took me like 15 eps just to get through one battle. Ridiculous. "GET ON WITH IT!!!"

Bleach is awesome.... no question about it.
There's already a sticky for this kind of thread: http://www.generalforum.com/anime/top-10-favorite-animes-least-5-a-13651.html

Feel free to post your top 10 there and discuss it with others.

Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.