• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Battle.

Vegito728

Registered Member
What's all your guys and gal favorites DB, DBZ and DBGT battle?? My favorite battle would probaly have to be SSJ4 goku versus Baby.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I am going to go with Gohan vs Cell becuase it was just a crazy fight and Gohan SS2 is insane

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite battle as to be Piccolo vs Android 17, I think that fight had everything to offer. The only thing I didnt like is that it didnt end.

V

videl_da_bomb

Mine I think is Goku Versus Turlus in Tree of Might.

M

Masakado

Vegeta and Gokus first battle... amazing. That's what made me start liking DBZ.

S

SS3 Trishendo

I would have to say when Vegeta gose majin and hes facing Goku and when Goku and Vegeta face kid buu i like the part when Vegetas fighting him and Goku comes to help him and hes like he is so much powerful then any 1 i ever faced before then he goes theres still a way to win ! thats my 2 favorite battles

007 Vegita

for me i would say a tie between Majin Vegeta SSJ2 VS Goku SSJ2..then Goku SSJ4 VS Super 17. those are my favs. :)

D

dbzwarrior4ever

Favorite Fight?

What was your favorite fight in the Dragon Ball z Series?

Mine was the SSJ2 Vegeta vs. fat buu

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I dont see a lot of people on forums writting that for their favorite battle it's SSJ Goku vs Freiza. A lot of people say that fight was one of the worst. But I didnt really like the battle because it was way to long to much talking.