• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Battle Site/Planet

007 Vegita

Well for me i would have to say my two fav planets are Konack and Planet Vegeta. Konack is the planet that Tapion came from. Tapion=Legendary hero AKA Legend of the Brave. Also know as the person who gave Trunks his sword.:)

Vegito728

Registered Member
Mine is where kid buu fought Goku and Vegeta on the Kai planet. My next favorite would be when Baby fought Goku on Baby's planet Tuffle.

007 Vegita

yeah thats always fun. They should of shown more of the planet where goku learned instant transmission. :) now that would of been nice. in my opinion

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Mine is original Planet Warth because we had so many fights that where awesome on Planet Earth it's incredible, mostly all the planets you are naming they only had a few fights but planet Earth had tons of good ones.

M

Masakado

The tree of might. The backdrops for that area was awesome. Forests fights are cool, especially with all them giant vines and stuff.

V

videl_da_bomb

Mine is in Tree of Might with Goku's battle against Turlus! That massive tree is pretty impressive!

Blur

iPimp
Oh that tree of might, shit i forgot about that video! That was madness, yea id say that is my favorite battle site aswell.