Movies Favorite Batman(actor)

Favorite Batman(actor)

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who's your favorite Batman actor? There's been five different actors that have played the Batman Role, I was wondering who is your favorite?

Personally I always loved Michael Keaton, the first Batman is my favorite and I just think he did a supperb job portraying Batman.

After I see Dark Knight I'll probably change my mind and say that Christian Bale is my favorite but has of right now Michael Keaton is number one for me.

What about you guys?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I agree with you. I am really looking forward to Dark Knight though and maybe I'll also change my mind. I can't wait to see Heath Ledger in action either.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
It's got to be Bale for me, I know he was forunate enough to be in the best written, best directed and best casted batman film to date. However I think Bale does a great job in portaying the loaner Bruce Wayne but unlike Keaton he has the muscle and toughness to back up the hero side.
Keaton comes in at second.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I picked Bale. He was a good balance between Wayne/Batman and didn't over-dramatize it like Keaton did.

R1pperZ

Registered Member
Michael Keaton was a great batman, but Christian Bale does take the role very seriously.

And like you guys mentioned the new Batman is going to be amazing, I jus can't get over how Heath Ledger litteraly died for his role of Joker.. I have allot of respect for that guy now.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Christian Bale hands down. What good is being Batman if you aren't insanely hot too. (And he can sing and dance, it doesn't get any better then that.)

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
It's definitely Christian Bale for me he really does a good job acting out the part and batman begins is still one of my favorite movies.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
Bale. I think Keaton and West did a good job at portraying the Batman of their eras, but Bale's is the one performance that stands out as a classic, perfect portrayal of Batman to me.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Bale. I think Keaton and West did a good job at portraying the Batman of their eras, but Bale's is the one performance that stands out as a classic, perfect portrayal of Batman to me.
I don't think he stands out as a classic. I think he's good because Bale gives a fresh and more realistic portrayal as Batman and Bruce Wayne. Though I don't think we had a good enough portrayal as Batman to be called a classic.

I guess Adam West would be the classic portrayal of Batman, but let's move on from him. heh heh.