• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Batman Actor

Who Played Batman the Best?

• Adam West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Keaton

• Val Kimer

• George Clooney

• Christian Bale

• Total voters

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Who was you favorite actor that played Batman?

If I missed any, let me know.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite Batman was the recent one Batman Begins, mostly because of the job Christian Bale did, so he is my favorite actor who protrayed the Batman, but Michael Keaton was good as well. Didn't really like Val Kilmer that much.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I liked Bale a lot, but Keaton was really good too. My vote is going to have to go to Bale.

Omega

Ω
I though that George Clooney was the best when I saw batman a few years back. I really enjoyed that film. Then this new one came out and I hate when they make old films and try to re new them. I did not see the new superman for this very reason. I watched the new Batman and what do you know, best batman movie I have ever seen and he did such a great job actting as the black bat. The only thing I did not really care for was evertime he was batman he made is voice really deep and gruff.

S

Shabir

yeah me too..i really liked Christain Bale from all of them the most..

A

Ant On A Log

Michael Keaton all the way. When he says "I'm Batman" it sends shivers down my spine.

Not really, he just says it funny and I like him for it.

Italiano

Film Elitist
My vote goes to Bail. He definately fits the split personalities of Batman and Bruce Wayne. Plus I think he makes the most intimidating Batman that I've seen yet...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I voted Bale..He did a awsome job on the new Batman movie..I acctlualy enjoyed it

The worst was Clooney...I just didnt like that actor..