• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Basketball Teams?

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Which are you favorite basketball teams of the following leagues? NBA, ABA, and NCAA, here are mines:

NBA: LA Lakers and Bostons Celtics

ABA: San Jose Skyrockets

NCAA: Duke Blue Devils, and Villanova Wildcats

Vegito728

Registered Member
I don't really have a favorite basketball team. But I'm rooting for the Denver Nuggets. NCAA I like Illinois.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol I'm only going for Denver because no one thinks they will win. So I'm rooting for the underdogs.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
NBA - I'm supporting the Cleveland Cavs.

NCAA - I have to go with The Ohio State Buckeyes. Anything else would be lunacy on my part.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite NBA team is the Toronto Raptors(I'm Canadian)
My favorite NCAA team is North Carolina Tar Heels.

C

cooldude

I like Boston in the NBA, Pierce is just too good....they should have never let Walker go either.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes Walker is not that good, yes he can hit the open three pointer, but other then that I believe he's a cancer to the team, I know your saying he's not doing anything wrong in Miami, well it's because Shaq runs the show there, and he knows that.