Favorite Bankai

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I have a few Bankai Techniques that I like. In general, I like all that I've seen. My top favorite is Byakuya's. Then there's Tousen's and also Hitsugaya's Bankai. Their techniques are pretty bad ass.

L

lilbballfrk

HEY! >:O you just too BOTH of mine.. -_- anyways.. the two that i like are Byakuya's and Toushirou's. i love the way its surrounded by the swords =D and i think toushirou's is just plain awesome ^-^

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Alot of Bankai's were sweet.

Clearly Ichigo's was the most badass. Also the Ice Captian. The short white haired kid cant think of his name.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

You're talking about Toushiro Hitsugaya. His techniques are one of my favorites also. Ichigo's Bankai is awesome too, but I have a feeling that we will se a bit often. I'm interested to to see what Urahara's Bankai looks like because I know he's reached his.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Ive only seen Ichigo's Bankai 2 times i think. Once during the Soul Society arc against rukias bro-in-law. And in the OVA Sealed Sword Frenzy.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Sealed Sword Frenzy was pretty tight. I think that guy, what was his name, Baishin I think he had a bad ass Bankai too. That was a very dangerous man. He must've went insane after he somehow fused with his Zanpakutou.