• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Music Favorite bands/artists of mine

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Within Temptation, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Katy Perry, Imagine Dragons, Unsun, Pink (saw her in concert about 10 years ago, awesome live)

Who are some of your favs?

KempNotMerged

Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Rush, Pantera, Jimi Hendrix, Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Type O Negative, these are some of them.

SoberJaysFan

Eminem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against The Machine, Nirvana, Bob Marley, The Beatles, Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, The Doors, James Brown, EVERYTHING that came out of Motown back in the day, Run DMC, Beastie Boys, early Green Day, The Stone Roses, The Arctic Monkeys, Cage the Elephant, the Black Keys, the White Stripes, the Transplants, the Roots, Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Incubus, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson.

That's just off the top of my head and I know I'm missing tons more, but if I could only pick 3 it would be the first 3 I mentioned: Eminem, RHCP and RATM.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Michael Jackson, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, Queen, Aerosmith ACDC, and Tupac is all I can think of right now. As you can see, I do have a slight obsession with Rock Bands from the 80's. And throw in a bit or rap in there with my main man Tupac Shakur.

TRMD

El-P, Slaughterhouse, Killer Mike, Run The Jewels, Big K.R.I.T., Jay Z, Em, Action Bronson, Company Flow..

Non Hip Hop: Godspeed You! Black Emperor (Post Rock), The Weeknd (R&B), ACDC , and The Doors.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
-Michael Jackson
-Queen
-George Michael
-Phil Collins
-Def Leppard
-Avicii
-Alesso
-Armin Van Buuren
-Tears for Fears

There's a lot more. I love all types of musicians except people like KorN or Slipknot.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Joe Budden
Kanye West
Drake
Pusha T
Staind
Breaking Benjamin
Shinedown
Three Days Grace
Mumford & Sons
David Gray