• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Band/Bands and Have you seen them Live?

Brandon22

Registered Member
Not sure if this have been done already but I was too lazy too look

My Fav Bands are :

Metallica
AC/DC
Rammstein
Disturbed (not so much anymore but were for a while)

and I have seen them all live

Impact

V.I.P.
My favourite bands are Rise Against, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold and Alkaline Trio. I've only been lucky enough to see Rise Against live, but I plan on seeing the others in concert one day.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
At this moment:

Chicago
The Beatles
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Streetlight Manifesto
The Divine Comedy

I was lucky to see Streetlight Manifesto early last month. They came to town and I went with a friend.

As for the rest of them, I have not seen them live:

Chicago's concerts are too expensive.
The Beatles are obviously broken up, and they were broken up looonggg before I was born.
Blood, Sweat & Tears - do they even exist anymore?
The Divine Comedy - Only tours Europe.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I have a lot of favorites, but I have seen Nine Inch Nails three times, and I saw my first Ween show last June.

I would love to see A Perfect Circle (they recently came out with a new tour, which sold out in my area on the first DAY -_-), Radiohead, The Gorillaz, and Beck.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Of my favorite bands or artists, I've seen The Rolling Stones, Tool, Bruce Springsteen, Soundgarden, Roger Waters, Neil Young, and Buddy Guy. I feel like my list is fairly complete as far as favorites.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My fave is Beatles but they were over before I was born. My fave bands I've seen live would be All American Rejects, Green Day and Moonpools and Caterpillars. I would have loved to have seen Nirvana live.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
One of my favorite bands is Def Leppart and I had the chance to see them a few years ago. Obviously, they're pass there prime but I still had a blast and they put on a great show.

Two other great bands that came into my area were ACDC and Scorpions but the tickets were sold out by the time I tried to purchase them.

TradedMyPearls

Registered Member
Favorite band is Dropkick Murphys, I've seen them live twice and would give any/all of my body parts to see them live on St. Patrick's Day. Also love Rise Against (saw them once), Danzig, Smashing Pumpkins and The Cure.

BigBob

Registered Member
Of my favorite bands..

I've seen Slipknot twice, Disturbed once and will be seeing them again in July or August, Killswitch Engage, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace. I've seen a lot of bands lives though.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I honestly can't remember them all, it would be easier to name the ones that I never saw: Led Zepplin, Bob Marley, VanHalen, Jimi, Alice in Chains...

Have seen: Greatful Dead (w/Jerry), Nirvana, The Wailers, Woodstock II, Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins, Kings of Leon... I could go on and on. There was a summer I almost went to at least one concert every week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Music 19
B Music 15
Bubbles Music 42
Eraserhead Music 32
Vegito728 Music 5