TV Favorite Bad Characters in 24? (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

[highlight]EPIC SPOILERS. STAY OUT UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE SEASONS![/highlight]

[highlight]EPIC SPOILERS. STAY OUT UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN ALL THE SEASONS![/highlight]

If you haven't seen all 7 seasons so far then you shouldn't read this thread. It's bound to contain spoilers and it's kind of pointless to use spoiler tags in a thread like this. Proceed with caution.

Who are some of your favorite bad characters in 24? This can include characters that turned bad later on in the series.

Mine are:

Nina Myers
    Tony Almeida

Both of these people played great good guys and bad guys. Goes to show they are very convincing as actors. Tony especially played a good bad guy. I went from being absolutely bummed that he "died" to wanting to see him get killed, so that right there shows me that he pulled it off. Same with Nina really.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010

2. SqueakScolari

SqueakScolari Registered Member

Ever since Nina went bad, I loved the character. Also, I loved Mandy and the role she has played throughout the series. I thought she's been one of the better recurring actors/actresses in the series.

For some reason, I loved the Salazars too. The name escapes me, but the one Jack broke out of prison (Ramon?) is my favorite. Him and Jack had good chemistry on screen and although they were on separate sides of the law, I thought as people, they were kind of similar.