• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Author?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Didnt he make some Lost World book, which became that craptacular TV show?

D

dias2525

My favorite author is a good friend of JR Tolken's (or at least was) He is C.S. Lewis. He has written the Narina books and a few short poems. Remember the Narina movie? It was from his book, pretty precise too. One of my favorite quotes from him are: "Friendship is like philosophy, like art... it has no survival value, rather is one of those things that give value to survival".

S

Sorayoushi

I believe C.S. Lewis wrote Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan. If he didn't, then it must've been another author.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Peter Pan was written by James Matthew Barrie in 1902 and Alice in Wonderland by Reverend Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (Lewis Carroll) in 1869.

S

Sorayoushi

GAH! I messed up! However, I did remember a different version of peter pan. Did you watch the peter pan that involved real people? I'm not talking about the cartoon. I think that Peter Pan was based on the other version of Peter Pan.