Favorite Author?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Ok guys, who's your favorite author/ess? It can be someone famous or just somebody off a website that you read often eg. fictionpress.com

Mine are:
Mo Hayder- she's written Birdman, The Experiment and Tokyo. All three were very well written, dramtic and full of suspence.

Anthony Horowitz: he's written...a lot of books but i've read, Horowitz horrors, The Killing Joke and the Alex Rider series. All are whitty (especially Alex Rider series) and have loads of twists.

Dirty-Angel-Toes- He writes a lot of male/male fiction on fictionpress.com. So if you're into that sort of stuff, i highly recommend him! The way he writes varies, he sometimes writes in first person and other times third. His characters are memrable and fun to read about.

(best 'til last!) Sophie Wainwright! (Captain Sophie to me!) She's written a fantasy/adventure called Wizard: A Novice's Quest. It's very descriptive and full of romance, action, suspence and humor! *would snuggle Sophie if she was here!*

S

Sorayoushi

I like laurence yep's stories. I just love the universal messages he puts in there.
I also like Anne Sage's series, Magyk. I read the first one and don't know where to get the second one.
I'm starting on Sophie Wainwright's series. I borrowed one book from the library a few days ago.
Avi's one of my other favorite. Read the "Dimwood" forest series.

B

barfootboards

not exactly a big reader. the only books i ever read that i liked other then manga are the harry potter books and that was back in the day, so i guess its J K Rowling

S

Sorayoushi

One of my teachers said that J K Rowling was partially plagerizing. No offense to those J K Rowling fans. My teacher said that Rowling took characters from Ronald Dahl's stories, only that Rowling changed the details a bit. I'm not sure about it... I guess I'll check on it.

B

barfootboards

no offense taken .. they were a joy to read and thats all i care about, i really dont care much for her

S

See_Me_Fly

oh the next book for Angie (not Anne) Sage's series is coming out in May. it's call Flyte ;)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I have recently read a book by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman called Good Omens. It was quite the trip, I suggest it to anyone who can appreciate humor.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Sorayoushi said:
I like laurence yep's stories. I just love the universal messages he puts in there.
I also like Anne Sage's series, Magyk. I read the first one and don't know where to get the second one.
I'm starting on Sophie Wainwright's series. I borrowed one book from the library a few days ago.
Avi's one of my other favorite. Read the "Dimwood" forest series.
So far she's only brought out Wizard, but i might be seeing her this Friday. So if you like the first book i'll let you know if the second is coming out.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Tolkien would be mine, I loved the Hobbit when I was little, and the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, his other works based around the Lord of the Rings universe are also very good. However, they are not for everyone, they can be complicated to read.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I would have to Say Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is my favorite becuase of the Sherlock Holmes stories they were so well put together and the mysteries were so engaging I really love his stories