• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Art Styles

Greywolf

Registered Member
So, it's been awhile since I've been around... First off, Hi everyone. Alright on to the thread. The art styles are for you to pick. No mater if it's abstract, anthro, concrete, macabre, anyting... It can be more than one. Mine would vary.. but I'm into anthro

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I like abstract style but something along the impressionist and expressionist movement and not cubism, for example.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Installation art is my favorite.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I enjoy a kinds of art. Everything from Renaissance works to modern art. Right now I'm really into Netherlandish art from the 1700s.

dDave

V.I.P.
I enjoy lots of different types of art whether it's music, writing, paintings, drawings, photography, etc.

Well anyway as far as visual arts go I think that my favorite types would be Photography, Sculpting, and drawing, maybe a bit of video stuff in there too.

fragile

Registered Member
I like most art styles, but I guess my favourite is symbolism, surrealism. Take Salvador Dali for example. His work is brilliant.

wolfheart

Registered Member
Fantasy art is my favorite,Boris Vallejo,Julie Bell,and Luis Royo are fantastic artists and i really like there style.

solene

Registered Member
For me, I love abstract art with relief. It can be associated with urban art.
Also, I enjoy when art is made on urban supports, not only on a cloth.

In Paris, I'll see an exposition of an french artist named Nasty the 14th February (Valentine's day). I like it.

Peace.