Favorite anime villain?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Who’s your favorite anime villain and why?

Rurouni Kenshin: Seta Sōjirō, he was a very cool villain. His lack of emotion, he was always so calm and his insensitive mentality, “the strong will live and the weak shall die”.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter a villain who isnt completely bad, cool while being semi creepy just because he dresses like a clown(I dont do well around clowns). He is so powerful and always seems to be enjoying his fights, especially when he says "Your getting me excited" never thought those words would ever scare me.:huh:

Sojiro is on my list too, I love his "Tenken" he are Saito are on my list even though Hajime became allies with Kenshin.

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Gauron*(sp) from FMP! This guy was a sociopath and an awesome character.

Ra La Crusea (Gundam Seed) that guy was crazy and i totally loved him.

Shishio -Rurouni Kenshin

EDIT: I totally forgot Gin from Bleach I love that dude. Always with that smile.

4. Clear_Note

Clear_Note Demon King/Sith Warrior

Yeah Gin's creepy smile is awesome. It gives him this sort of malevolent psycho look.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

there Is not enough Gin in the series.

You get more rep Clear Note :)

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I would say Ichimaru Gin from bleach and the 7 humunculus from FMA because they had had the skill to infiltrate the government and control it from the shadows and that alone is cool and that they all are so unique

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I have to give it up to my girl Lust from Full Metal Alchemist, this woman's as sexy as she is deadly with her fingers of knives. Not to mention her speed and agility....plus she has an awesome outfit to match her sin, lol.

[​IMG]

~Shwa'

8. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Vicious- Cowboy Bebop. There was just something about him.
    Legato- Trigun. Phraw *drools*
    Wolfwood-Trigun. Funny bugger.
    Volcan & Dortan(technically not villains)- Orphan (phraw!). Odd pair.
    Noin- Gundam Wing. She was cool
    Lady Une- Gundam Wing. Split personailties rock!

........I'm out.

9. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I gotta agree, Gin is a total BA end of story. I agree with Pugz too, I thought Vicious was a great villain. I liked his relationship with Spike and I liked his character design. Not to mention the last fight was awesome.

10. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Totally!

A guy at college didn't believe Spike was dead, i wanted to smack him upside the head --_--